1. Place holds on the materials you want by using the Library’s Web site or calling your home Library. You must have a current Weber County Library card.
2. Wait for an email or telephone notification that your materials are ready and where to pick them up.
3. Call us when you arrive in the parking lot, read us the Library card number you used to place the holds, and tell us the make/model/color of your vehicle. *
4. We’ll bring your materials out to you, verify the last four digits of your card, and send you on your way!
• Main Library: 801-337-2636
• North Branch: 801-337-2650
• Ogden Valley Branch: 801-337-2660
• Pleasant Valley Branch: 801-337-2690
• Southwest Branch: 801-337-2673
* For faster service, call ahead to
let us know you’re coming.